Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Black Beach in La Jolla , Torrey pines




This is the Black Beach in La Jolla.
In my case, This sight is the best place to take a photo, especially sun set.
photo is on sunset and here is my friend who looks like Samurai.
(actually, my friend is female :)))





There are good cliffs and good shore.
These places make photo better.





I like this picture.In 20's,
we just look at front side.
But, our life is too wide to see just front side.


when I go down to the Black Beach,
the cliff is very steep, so it's a little
bit dangerous. Be careful!



That's all for Black beach.
This address is 2800 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla. It's nearby UCSD
You can find very easily If you want to take a photo

Good luck!

7 comments:

  1. Great pics! I definitely have to visit black beach... Havent been there so far... Looking forward to see some other places I could visit =) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are outstanding. Makes me want to become a tourist in my own town. Beautifully done.
    Joan...from class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics!! Those pics make me go there!! I didn't have chance to go somewhere in San Diego yet but I'll try to go like as you!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great photos. Could you please comment on what type of photo equipment you used to get these photos? A digital SLR with certain type of filters? The name is Black's Beach, by the way, with an apostrophe. A friend of mine once got his boat stuck under the building that has the elevator that goes up to the house on the hill, and the people came out and helped him get him back on his way. Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing. Alex from class

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really appreciate you guys visiting!!!
    and, my camera is made by Canon, and Lens is tamron(18m-200m).
    I also love these pics, and I want to take more
    picture because of you guys!!

    Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time.Buy Youtube Likes

    ReplyDelete