Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Marina Del Lay In L.A

I'm sorry. Actually, this sight is not in San Diego.
(but, we have more beautiful site, Sea Port Villege)
Last December, I just had trip to L.A with my buddys and It was really good time !!



I didn't know what is for this place. But, I heard this place is for parking someone's boat !




Plenty of boat make some beautiful lights!! I love it!!





At that time, I ate dinner in Mexican restaurant.
Fortunately, this day was tuesday, so I enjoyed a lot of Tacos with wonderful sunset!!
(one taco just costs 99cents!! amazing!!)
So, Nice foods, Nice landscape, It couldn't be better!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the Marina del Rey (spanish for 'Marina of the King'), I used to go biking between there and Santa Monica all the time!

    Good point though, obviously our own local Seaport village is way better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wonderful variety of places one can find along the coast here in California. Thank you for highlighting two of them, and of course, for mentioning the tacos. Yum!

    ReplyDelete